U-12 Men's Fellowship
“All of us…desire some kind of fellowship and connection.” – Eric Metaxas
U-12 Men’s Fellowship
Friday, December 6th from 12-1 at 2412 Wolfe Drive Cleveland, TN
Maurice Saliba – CEO, Bridge 2 Health & Wellness.
- Over thirty years of experience offering effective wellness solutions to corporations and communities, improving health, and reducing health costs.
- Certified CDC Health Coach and founder of Hope 80/20, recognized by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) National Registry of National Diabetes Prevention Program providers.
- Developed and led multiple successful corporate health and wellness programs.
- Developed a community wellness program in Bradly County that helped 600 people lose over 10,000 pounds in 2008-2009
- Led State of Tennessee Employee Diabetes Prevention Pilot program, exceeding standard CDC program goals for the participant population.
- Led a successful Weight Management program for Mohawk Industries. 1,200 people participated in the program and over 7,000 pounds were lost.
- Recognized by state officials and CEOs for providing measurable solutions to reduce obesity.
- Founder of Hope 80/20, CDC online Diabetes Prevention Program.
- Hosted multiple radio and TV shows in East Tennessee.
- Wellness Coordinator for EPB, Chattanooga, TN.
- Served on the Tennessee Obesity Task Force.
Better men. Better community.
The U-12 Men’s Fellowship is a one-hour meeting each month that combines a free lunch with a brief presentation on subjects of interest to men. The meeting is on the first Friday of each month at 12:00 noon for all men who wish to attend. Meetings will be held in the U-Turn facility (currently leased by Westmore church) at 2412 Wolf Drive, NW, Cleveland, Tennessee.
The goal of U-12 is to be supportive of all local men’s groups by offering a once a month meeting for fellowship and networking among groups as well as unifying for various community programs.
The mission statement for U-12 is to empower men in Cleveland, Bradley County and surrounding area to lead, to connect with, and serve, their families, friends, and community. This empowerment will result from relevant messages delivered by men for men, inspired by the Word of God for holy and abundant living.
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone the U-Turn offices at 423-813-3300.
No Events on The List at This Time
“Iron sharpens iron; so one man sharpens another.”
U-12 Mission Statement
To empower men in Cleveland, Bradley County and surrounding